SAC - Baltimore County Youth Ballet Summer Dance
• Register •
This pre-professional program, intended for ages 8 and up, is designed for motivated children who are excited by dance and ready to benefit from a focused schedule of instruction. For further information visit http://www.baltimorecountyyouthballet.com or email: Contact information: Bethany Kwasniewski, coordinator; firstname.lastname@example.org
A typical day at the Summer Dance Program consists of:
• Ballet technique class (90 minutes)
• Body strengthening & conditioning (30 minutes)
• Lunch (1 hour)
• Pointe, Modern, Musical Theatre, Jazz or Variations class (90 minutes)
• Repertoire** (1 hour)
• Information session (30 minutes)
Classes will conclude at 3:30pm with a late pick up option until 5pm. Students staying for late pick up will: watch ballet DVD’s, enjoy journaling activities, and stage craft projects.
- June 26th - July 21st, 9 AM - 5 PM
- No entrance audition is required, however, it is recommended that dancers attend a placement audition on Saturday, May 20st, 11:30 AM - 1:00PM, during which individual abilities will be assessed and class placements will be made.
- Tuition: 4-week program - $700; 2-week program - $375; 1-week program - $200
- For further information call or email: Bethany Kwasniewski • Summer Dance Coordinator email@example.com
- 1 week - $200, payable upon registration
- 2 or 3 weeks - $187.50 per week, $100 deposit, balance due before start of classes
- 4 weeks (entire session) - $700, $100 deposit, suggested payment schedule: $200 due March 31st, $200 due April 30th, $200 due May 31st, all fees due before start of classes.