Discovery Pre-K at Summit Park Elementary
2021-2022 Registration is open!
May 5, 2021 The Greater Pikesville Recreation Council, Inc. will be offering the Discovery Pre-K program for the 2021-2022 school year at Summit Park Elementary School. The program will be open to children who have turned four years old by September 1st.
For questions about this program, please contact Kim Pinksy at 410-790-5045.
- Space is limited to 20 students per class. Registrations are first-come first-serve basis.
- Once the size limit is reached, the program will be closed and a waiting list will be maintained.
- Our ratio is 1 adult for 10 students.
- The Baltimore County Public School Calendar will be followed with regards to holidays and weather closings with some modifications.
- Acceptance is predicated upon the receipt of registration, medical forms, immunization form, and emergency contact information.
- To be eligible for this program, children must be toilet trained.
Fee Structure & Policies
- Program offered on a five day a week basis. No other fee structure is available.
- All payments are due on a monthly basis to be paid by the first of the month and continue for nine months (September through May). No statements or reminders will be sent.
- The Council reserves the right to terminate registration for children whose fees and paperwork haven't been received by the agreed due date.
- Tuition is $8,541.00. Last month deposit is non-refundable.
- There is a 5% discount on the total for those electing to pay prior to August 1, 2022.
- School follows BCPS calendar. Start date for 2021-2022 school year is August 30. 2022-2023 TBA
Additional Forms and Files: